A total cash prize pool worth ₹ 40,00,000* to be won! Play any of the participating games for a chance to be among the random prize drop winners!
The tournament runs from October 28th to November 6th, 2022.
Let the Ghoul Times Roll!
“Spooky Fortune Quest” (Prize Drop Double Chance)
Date: 29th OCT 2022 1:30 PM IST ~ 6th NOV 2022 3:29 AM IST (10 Days)
Total Prize Pool: ₹ 40,00,000*
Games: Florageddon, Multifly!, Hades Gigablox, Vikings Go To Valhalla, Pumpkin Smash
|Prize Drop Winner Count
|4 to 8
|9 to 18
|19 to 68
|69 to 168
|169 to 688
Terms & Conditions
- There are no rankings or points. The idea is simple - all prizes are randomly generated. There is no minimum bet required to participate in the campaign.
- To participate in the campaign, players shall confirm that they wish to take part in the campaign by clicking “join now” in the pop-up window. Participating players will take part in the campaign by placing a bet in the participating games during the campaign period. No additional payment is required to take part in the campaign
- Any bet placed on any of the participating games triggers a random mystery prize from the prize pool.
- The remaining number of prizes is updated every 60 seconds.
- Prizes will be awarded throughout the campaign period. A minimum of one of the three most valuable prizes (a “top prize”) will be awarded during the final period of the campaign, such period being equal to 5% of the overall campaign period (for example if the campaign period is 100 hours, a minimum of one top prize will be awarded during the final 5 hours).
- Each bet can win only 1 random prize.
- Players can win more than 1 random prize reward during the campaign.
- If cash prizes will be manually paid to players’ accounts, corresponding prizes from this campaign will be deducted from the monthly invoice of the respective operator. In addition, the relevant prize is added to the player’s balance in the respective account currency. Deductions on the invoices will be performed by QTech Games in accordance with the currency of the invoice (typically EUR), as per EUR values specified in the prize pool.
- Yggdrasil reserves the right to void scores or not pay out a prize, where all or part of the score results from any obvious error, mistake, or technical fault (including incorrect game payouts), whether caused by a machine or human error in respect of any of the participating games. We further reserve the right to void scores or not pay out a prize where, in our opinion, all or part of the score results from cheating or collusion with other players.
- Only bets made in play for real mode qualify for the campaign.